Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cultural Heritage day.-

Hi readers, classmates or any person!
 If this post is free, is much more difficult because are many subjects to talk about!
I like to talk about movies, songs, books, life is the university, but I choose the cultural heritage day, because it passed recently and most of the people forget easily this topic. Well, to be honest, I almost forget it too.
But, it is incomprehensible in the Chileans, because, we have a very long country with a lot of cultural elements, not only the “cultural buildings and places” like museums, theaters, monuments, etc. We have also the people that make this culture; we have the food, dances, and more. We are fortunate with all this, since the north to the south; there are many, but MANY things to see in Chile.
In fact, in Santiago, we have some new cultural places like the Central market, Vega Central, until a bar (La Piojera), so there are no excuses!
Well, I think that you (Anthropologists) don’t forget this things, but is valid for remember, isn’t it?
If I had realized of this, I had liked to go to other places in the city, at least. I just saw an artistic show in Puente Alto, It was very good.
To finish this, I like to show some interesting places in Santiago (apart from museums, zoo and similar places):
-I had liked to visit some characteristic neighborhood like Yungay neighborhood
-Green bicycle tours to Forestal Park, Santa Lucía & San Cristóbal Hills.
-General Cemetery
-Trip around the city in the cultural bus.
Anyway, I left you a link: http://www.monumentos.cl/ to you see some places that could interest to you and to visit some of this days :)


I see you in the next post, take care.-

No comments:

Post a Comment