Sunday, May 8, 2011

Tour around London


How are you Peope?!

Today we are going to travel around London! First that everything, I would like to say this imaginary trip was very fun, because I can plan the places that I would like to know in truth, if I could go to there someday.
This homework was interesting, because it let meet this big city that I wasn’t notice before and I liked to do it. Besides, in Internet there are many web pages that tell us correct information about Museums, Palaces and another important places. This information is very useful for tourists and it’s so easy to found comfortable itineraries.
With this homework, I discovered some pieces of another culture and historic places. That’s why (I think) we found more interesting to know another cities, different societies and cultures, moreover because we are studying about that.
To finish this post, I must mention few inescapable places in the tourist guide of this city: The Big Ben tower, Westminster Abbey, cross the Abbey Road like one of the Beatles, Buckingham Palace and its singular guards, Tower of London, Tower Bridge and the Támesis River, Kew gardens and the wonderful greenhouses, shop in Camden Market, visit to different museums like Bristish Museum, Natural History Museum and Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum and its famous figures.
If I think in this itinerary, I almost can be in London for a while, just a moment.

Well, I see you in the next post!

1 comment:

  1. glad to see you liked it! Which place would you like to visit best?

    ReplyDelete